Saturday, January 10, 2009

hola!

This post is somewhat overdue. I've been away from awhile.

The past month was simply fantastic. It ended the year with a fantastic note. I was the busiest i ever was during my term break. Not that i didn't enjoy it ;)

There were many firsts too. Christmas outing and countdown running.

No details here though ;)

Lastly, it feels great to finally have found that thing you've been looking for. I've finally been able to find the peace that i needed, that i wanted. I've been the happiest i've ever been in awhile. And that's saying alot. Soooo, for the new year ahead, my resolutions would be to treasure everything i hold dear and strive for greater achievements!

P.S. This kid here got selected for commando interview at hendon camp. Woots! I'm like totally bragging about this to everyone.

No comments: